We are hosting a range of open evenings at our offices this autumn where you will hear from partners, associates and trainees from both the business legal services and personal legal services streams. This is a great opportunity to learn more about us and get a feel for life at Irwin Mitchell.
- Monday 4 November – Sheffield (Riverside East House, 2 Millsands, S3 8DT)
- Monday 11 November – Manchester (One St. Peter's Square, Manchester, M2 3AF)
- Tuesday 12 November – Cambridge (Francis House, 112 Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 1PH)
- Thursday 14 November – Bristol (One Castlepark Tower Hill, BS2 0JA)
- Monday 25 November – Leeds (2 Wellington Place, LS1 4BZ)
- Tuesday 26 November – Gatwick (Belmont House, Station Way, Crawley, RH10 1JA)
- Tuesday 26 November – Chichester (Thomas Eggar House, Friary Lane, Chichester, PO19 1UF)
- Thursday 28 November –London (40 Holborn Viaduct, EC1N 2PZ)
- Monday 2 December – Newcastle (Wellbar Central, 36 Gallowgate, NE1 4TD)
- Tuesday 3 December – Birmingham (Imperial House, 31 Temple St, B2 5DB)
- Thursday 5 December – Southampton (Brunel House, 21 Brunswick Pl, SO15 2AQ)
If you’d like to attend an open evening at one of our offices, please email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing which event you’d like to attend and why. Please use the subject line ‘request to attend an open evening in [Office]’.
Places are limited, so apply early to avoid missing out. We look forward to seeing you there.
Throughout 2019, we're also visiting a range of law fairs at universities up and down the country. We’d love you to come and say hello and speak to a range of trainees and recruitment specialists to hear more about our training contracts and Legal Work Placements. You'll also receive hints and tips for if you choose to apply.
- 08 October – University of Manchester
- 10 October – University of Bristol
- 14 October – University of Newcastle
- 15 October – University of Liverpool
- 16 October – University of York
- 17 October – University of Leeds
- 21 October – University of Nottingham
- 21 October – University of Sheffield
- 22 October – University of Warwick
- 23 October – University of Sussex
- 24 October – University of Cambridge
- 13 November – University of Birmingham
- 19 November – University of Southampton
- 20 November – University of Durham
- 20 November – University of Exeter