We are hosting a range of open evenings at our offices this autumn where you will hear from partners, associates and trainees from both the business legal services and personal legal services streams. This is a great opportunity to learn more about us and get a feel for life at Irwin Mitchell.
- Monday 4th November – Sheffield (Riverside East House, 2 Millsands, S3 8DT)
- Monday 11th November – Manchester (One St. Peter's Square, Manchester, M2 3AF)
- Tuesday 12th November – Cambridge (Francis House, 112 Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 1PH)
- Thursday 14th November – Bristol (One Castlepark Tower Hill, BS2 0JA)
- Monday 25th November – Leeds (2 Wellington Place, LS1 4BZ)
- Tuesday 26th November – Gatwick (Belmont House, Station Way, Crawley, RH10 1JA)
- Tuesday 26th November – Chichester (Thomas Eggar House, Friary Lane, Chichester, PO19 1UF)
- Thursday 28th November –London (40 Holborn Viaduct, EC1N 2PZ)
- Monday 2nd December – Newcastle (Wellbar Central, 36 Gallowgate, NE1 4TD)
- Tuesday 3rd December – Birmingham (Imperial House, 31 Temple St, B2 5DB)
- Thursday 5th December – Southampton (Brunel House, 21 Brunswick Pl, SO15 2AQ)
If you would like to attend an open evening at one of our offices, please send your CV and a covering letter to Craig Thompson, Head of Graduate Recruitment at email@example.com with the subject line ‘request to attend an open evening in [office]'.
Within your covering letter, please include details of:
- why you are interested in hearing more about Irwin Mitchell at the selected office
- which stream you are most interested in hearing about and your reasons why
Spaces are limited so we will advise you on whether your application has been successful a week in advance of the open evening.
We're also visiting a range of law fairs at universities up and down the country – we’d love you to come and say hello and speak to a range of trainees and recruitment specialists to hear more about our training contracts and Legal Work Placements as well as receiving hints and tips for applying.
- 08 October 2019 – University of Manchester
- 10 October 2019 – University of Bristol
- 14 October 2019 – University of Newcastle
- 15 October 2019 – University of Liverpool
- 16 October 2019 – University of York
- 17 October 2019 – University of Leeds
- 21 October 2019 – University of Nottingham
- 21 October 2019 – University of Sheffield
- 22 October 2019 – University of Warwick
- 23 October 2019 – University of Sussex
- 24 October 2019 – University of Cambridge
- 13 November 2019 – University of Birmingham
- 19 November 2019 – University of Southampton
- 20 November 2019 – University of Durham
- 20 November 2019 – University of Exeter